Play away all cards in the 3 towers by selecting one card from the towers every time, with a value which is 1 higher or 1 lower than the value of the card on the pile.
How does it work?
Click on a card which has a value of one higher or one lower than the card on the pile and remove all cards in the pyramids. If you cannot make any more combinations, you can take a new card from the starting pile. The sequence of the cards is ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, ace. An Ace may be used for either a two or a King and vice versa.
- For each card played out of the towers, you get 10 points. (max 28 x 10 = 280 points)
- Tower bonus per tower is 50 points. (max 3 x 50 = 150 points)
- Deck bonus (For every card from the starting pile which is not flipped, you get 5 bonus points). (max 23 x 5 points = 115 points)
- Combo bonus (max 26x10 = 260 points)
- The maximum score to be obtained is 805 points
Bonuses may be earned by making a series of at least 3 cards with increasing or decreasing cards.
- 3 consecutive cards = 10 bonus points
- 4 consecutive cards = 20 bonus points
- 5 consecutive cards = 30 bonus points
- 6 consecutive cards = 40 bonus points
- 7 consecutive cards = 50 bonus points
- 8 consecutive cards = 60 bonus points
- 9 consecutive cards = 70 bonus points
- 10 consecutive cards = 80 bonus points
- 11 consecutive cards = 90 bonus points
- 12 consecutive cards = 100 bonus points
9,8,7,6 = 20 bonus points
ace, king, queen = 10 bonus points
queen, king, ace, 2, 3 = 30 bonus points
View the winnings table in the gaming window for a summary of the number of credits won per score.